Posts Tagged 'North West Edmonton'

General Veterinary Hospital — 1961

11403 143 Street Designed by: Wood and Gardner Architects (Bernie Wood Designer) Original Owners: James Rattray and George McQuarrie Bernie Wood and Jack Gardner were both graduates of the University of Manitoba School of Architecture in 1950. After graduation, Gardner

email
/ No comments

General Veterinary Hospital — 1961

11403 143 Street Designed by: Wood and Gardner Architects (Bernie Wood Designer) Original Owners: James Rattray and George McQuarrie Bernie Wood and Jack Gardner were both graduates of the University of Manitoba School of Architecture in 1950. After graduation, Gardner

email
/ No comments